Tuesday, December 22, 2020

More Changes

After reading through this journal, I see that any readers would recognize my name, Hudson LeGacy. I'm writing this because I'll be taking over with the journaling. After a brief illness, my mom Gracelynn sadly passed away just after I proposed to my girlfriend, Kayla. Knowing my mom won't be at my wedding or meet my children breaks my heart, but it helps to know that at least she was able to live in the country for at least a little while and she and I were able to have a special evening last night when I took her out for drinks to tell her that I planned to propose today. Had I known then what would happen today, I would've stayed out with her longer instead of going home just because I was so tired.

I was going to turn our barn into an apartment for her. I don't know what I'll do with it now. Maybe I'll still fix it up and rent it out. I don't think I'll be able to use it for anything else other than maybe just storage. It'd be too painful to think of what could have...should have...been. 

I'm going to talk to Kayla about moving our wedding date up. I think it'll be too lonely to live in this big house alone. She has two children who are teenagers and I think it'll be nice to start filling up this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busy Times

It's been a while so I thought I'd share a quick update. Little Ina is doing well and running all over the house. She's beautifu...