Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Wedding Bells

Kayla and I were married today, the first day of winter. Her oldest son Salvatore is a young man now and Kayla left her house to him. He's looking forward to having the place to himself and making his own decisions for what is now his property, but I feel like we'll still see a lot of him.

Jasper, Kayla's youngest son, loves his room and is settling in nicely. He's already set up his laptop and made the room his own. It'll be nice to have another guy in the house again, it's been a while.

Kayla's friend stopped by, I can't remember his name, but she went out and met him on the porch. I reminded her that this is her home now too and her friends are as welcome here as mine are and that I'd like to meet him anyway, but she insisted on just meeting him outside. I wouldn't admit this to her, I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings or make her think I'm paranoid, but just for a split second, I really thought I caught a glimpse of them kissing. How ridiculous, she wouldn't do that. Especially on our wedding day! 

...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busy Times

It's been a while so I thought I'd share a quick update. Little Ina is doing well and running all over the house. She's beautifu...