Monday, January 11, 2021

Busy Times

It's been a while so I thought I'd share a quick update. Little Ina is doing well and running all over the house. She's beautiful, very smart and learning quickly. She has a birthday coming up in just a few days and will be starting school next week. She's growing so fast!

Jasper's birthday was yesterday. Kayla and I told him we were in no hurry for him to move out, but he's a young man now and ready to start his own life. Tomorrow is Winterfest so we're hoping he'll come visit and have dinner with us.

Kayla has been acting different the last couple days. I'm hoping she's just going through emotions because of the kids, but I'm doubtful about that. I can't even put my finger on it. She just seems distant and quiet as if she's always in deep thought.

We did have a lot of fun shopping for Winterfest so I'm hoping that brings her out of whatever she's going through. She won't talk to me about it and when I bring it up it makes her irritable so I don't mention it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busy Times

It's been a while so I thought I'd share a quick update. Little Ina is doing well and running all over the house. She's beautifu...